Forum

This forum is for members of the Eurobodalla Photographic Club only.

Computer Monitors

Notifications
Clear all

Computer Monitors

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@robgeraghty)
Topic starter  

Hello All, I have been looking at the prospect of a new monitor - the current one is an ASUS 24 inch and is good. However I find using Lightroom, Elements and Bridge that the associated tool bars have significantly reduced the size of the viewable image. I have had quick look at the 32 inch one that have varying qualities. For example HD 1920x1080 or LED 3840X2160. Just starting out to look I suspect that the image I take has a limit to just how good it looks on the screen - in other words I could have a really good scene that is not going to give its top out put because the image itself is less than it can show. Any comments, thanks.

(@robgeraghty)
Topic starter  

Hello All I have been checking on monitors. It has been suggested that I look at a second 24' monitor Dell and that I run two screens. That is use one for all the tool bars and one for the image itself. Also been told that the quality of a 24.2mp images still has twice the quality that a monitor is capable of displaying. Further the CC version and latest version of photoshop and light room caters for split screens. Has anybody been using this facility? be interested in comments.

ReplyQuote
(@robgeraghty)
Topic starter  

Will send this out by email as well

ReplyQuote
Share: